Friday, April 30, 2010

My utopia....



Everybody running after success
Either CAT, Infy or TCS
Is that end????
No….
I wanna feel love
I wanna be a free bird
I wish for a world where everybody lives at peace
Like a happy family no fight for money and two times meal…
Enjoying the beauty of sunset and sunrise
Feeling an immense satisfaction by seeing an innocent glee
When you move, happiness flow
With your action there is raised affection
When they say its good
But are feeling better
They say its better
But know it’s the best
My utopia of happiness, smiles, mischieves, naughtiness,satisfaction, peace, love, care
Where everything else is at rest…..


Nidhi Bansal





2 comments:

  1. Everybody running after success
    Either CAT, Infy or TCS
    Is that end????
    No….
    I wanna feel love
    I wanna be a free bird
    I wish for a world where everybody lives at peace
    Like a happy family no fight for money and two times meal…
    Enjoying the beauty of sunset and sunrise
    Feeling an immense satisfaction by seeing an innocent glee
    When you move, happiness flow
    With your action there is raised affection
    When they say its good
    But are feeling better
    They say its better
    But know it’s the best
    My utopia of happiness, smiles, mischieves, naughtiness,satisfaction, peace, love, care
    Where everything else is at rest…..



    Nidhi Bansal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Utopia would definitely is worth living for!
    Well written

    ReplyDelete